<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Worrisome
written on Friday, April 17, 2015 @ 11:30 PM ✈

Wa-seh. Had a 3 hour talk w/ Lee. He's so stubborn... hehe.
Well he wasn't at practice today either. Nothing much happened at practice... just Tong called me to open the door for his brother LOL (looks like Tong, talks like Tong, walks like Tong LOL)

Anyway, I got home from practice & messaged him. (You know, I went to sleep last night thinking about him & his injury, probably 'cause I wanted to message him yesterday but didn't... and ended up waking up thinking about him > <) He didn't reply me til 3 hours later, so at 9, when we were at Grandma's. It was just really long, talking about his leg and whatnot... I feel like I was giving away too much, if he even noticed LOL Anyway, so far, I can't tell anybody anything that he's told me. And I'm the only one who knows... It's bittersweet, heh.
Afterward, I thought we were gonna end the conversation 'cause I told him to take care of himself and then I ended it saying if he needed anything anytime, he could talk to me. I kinda thought he'd just say like thanks and we'd end there, but then he said "Hey Justina?" and I was just thinking, oh you have something to tell me already? LOL but we ended up talking about some random stuff: from pets, to why we used to have so many cats, to sleeping, to school. LOL.
(To Jim, it's funny bc she was washing dishes when I showed her the convo. I scrolled parts for her to see and left her at that cliffhanger. His next line was just to ask "U love cat?" and Jim kinda went a lil-jumpy-crazy bc 'cat' could easily be switched to something else, according to her LOL)

There was this one part of the convo where he said I was lucky, way better than him (family-wise I guess) and I was like "hm?" and he said: "Nvm. In the end of the day... we're both the same. Well almost. Close enough." That's as surprising as love comes in many forms. I told him he's full of surprises sometimes and he said he could be all the time but that it might be annoying. I asked him why would that be and what kind of surprises and he just nothing-ed me! lol

I ended up learning some more stuff about him lol and a lil about his family....

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life