konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
VS Chavez
written on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 @ 11:48 PM ✈
I'm just really tired now because I stayed up late last night. Who's fault was it that I couldn't concentrate on the 3 page essay!? >///< Sigh. I just kept thinking and tweeting and tumblr posting. Someone pull me out of this deep trap already... it gets tiring...
I messaged him yesterday about him not jump smashing. The convo took a weird turn when he said "First of all I really don't get what u try to tell or ask me [etc]..." and then I just got scared to continue... after I replied, after a long time, I thought it was just gonna end there. He replies and thank goodness he lightens the mood w/ those rare 'lol' of his (because he doesn't lol very often, so it's scary to message him...) After this encounter, it just threw me off, and pretty much made me want to give up. Things just kept running through my head. I guess I just need some time away from him...
Yesterday when I went into practice, I saw him at his original spot. Vito comes in and was like "Let's hit!" to him. He's over there telling him that he's so tired. I happen to be sitting next to Vito's stuff so when Vito came in from the opposite door, he grabbed his stuff and went back to Lee saying "Come on, let's hit!" and totally ignored his complaints "I'm tired" xD I looked up when Vito said that and had eye contact with Lee, giving him a knowing smile which he returned. He ended up hitting w/ Vito because knowing Lee, how can he refuse xD Funny thing is, even Axl asked him if his leg still hurt & told him to stop jump smashing. Later on, John Jay asked him if his leg was alright. This led to me messaging him :p Wonder if people already know...
~~
Axl brought me food as a treat for Stagg game!! He looked so innocent standing at the gate w/ the big paper bag. He was talking to Raffy though but I completely ignored him LOL
So we had home game against Chavez. After school Andrew stopped me to ask if I had asked Coach about open gym after game. I didn't know he was serious! xD Anyway, he seems different than what I thought of him. lol. Such a kid, so soft-spoken when he said bye too lol He ended up being the first one at Edison, sitting all alone. I was going to go talk to him, but I couldn't just stop hitting w/ Justin either because I mean, I need the warm-up xD Eventually the rest of the team arrived. Still trying to stop thinking about him or even have any encounters today, but that didn't happen... :p I ended up splitting w/ Cindy although I really didn't want too > > I lost the 1st set, which was really close; calmed down 2nd set & really pulled down her score. Brandon ended up taking her outside the door to talk to her. Coach had nothing to say to me. xD I went out to get water. Joyce came out too because she split too. She was drinking water & I was idling because I didn't finish talking to Joyce. Lee comes out, calls me and asked if I split. You know, still out of breath, I just nodded. He continues to walk to the bathroom, & right before he's out of sight, he says "Win your game." In my head I'm like whyyy >///< and felt I had to "listen to him" *sigh* Got back to the game and won. Lee asked how'd I do, I just nodded (because there's nothing really to say & he wasn't close anyway lol) and he did like a little clap xD the ones that don't really make noise, and I think he said good job? but I can't remember. After game, Coach had varsities run. Shelly had a head start. Not wanting her to run alone, I ran after her, and Alaiza followed after me and we ran together (Shelly was already up ahead). Lee comes up behind us, he says "where are you girls going?" (joking of course), we let him pass, and eventually he passes Shelly too :p
You know, some days I don't even talk to him. The day I'm trying not to interact w/ him, whyyy. Well, I mean, I should've expected it. During games, we usually ask each other about our games anyway.
~
Andrew DM-ed me earlier before the games but because I was warming up, I didn't answer him xD The convo continued at home and he ended up just ranting to me, and then to me giving him a pep talk lol Pep talks don't really work unless face to face haha.
What am I to do w/ 2 injured people xD
|
VS Chavez
written on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 @ 11:48 PM ✈
I'm just really tired now because I stayed up late last night. Who's fault was it that I couldn't concentrate on the 3 page essay!? >///< Sigh. I just kept thinking and tweeting and tumblr posting. Someone pull me out of this deep trap already... it gets tiring...
I messaged him yesterday about him not jump smashing. The convo took a weird turn when he said "First of all I really don't get what u try to tell or ask me [etc]..." and then I just got scared to continue... after I replied, after a long time, I thought it was just gonna end there. He replies and thank goodness he lightens the mood w/ those rare 'lol' of his (because he doesn't lol very often, so it's scary to message him...) After this encounter, it just threw me off, and pretty much made me want to give up. Things just kept running through my head. I guess I just need some time away from him...
Yesterday when I went into practice, I saw him at his original spot. Vito comes in and was like "Let's hit!" to him. He's over there telling him that he's so tired. I happen to be sitting next to Vito's stuff so when Vito came in from the opposite door, he grabbed his stuff and went back to Lee saying "Come on, let's hit!" and totally ignored his complaints "I'm tired" xD I looked up when Vito said that and had eye contact with Lee, giving him a knowing smile which he returned. He ended up hitting w/ Vito because knowing Lee, how can he refuse xD Funny thing is, even Axl asked him if his leg still hurt & told him to stop jump smashing. Later on, John Jay asked him if his leg was alright. This led to me messaging him :p Wonder if people already know...
~~
Axl brought me food as a treat for Stagg game!! He looked so innocent standing at the gate w/ the big paper bag. He was talking to Raffy though but I completely ignored him LOL
So we had home game against Chavez. After school Andrew stopped me to ask if I had asked Coach about open gym after game. I didn't know he was serious! xD Anyway, he seems different than what I thought of him. lol. Such a kid, so soft-spoken when he said bye too lol He ended up being the first one at Edison, sitting all alone. I was going to go talk to him, but I couldn't just stop hitting w/ Justin either because I mean, I need the warm-up xD Eventually the rest of the team arrived. Still trying to stop thinking about him or even have any encounters today, but that didn't happen... :p I ended up splitting w/ Cindy although I really didn't want too > > I lost the 1st set, which was really close; calmed down 2nd set & really pulled down her score. Brandon ended up taking her outside the door to talk to her. Coach had nothing to say to me. xD I went out to get water. Joyce came out too because she split too. She was drinking water & I was idling because I didn't finish talking to Joyce. Lee comes out, calls me and asked if I split. You know, still out of breath, I just nodded. He continues to walk to the bathroom, & right before he's out of sight, he says "Win your game." In my head I'm like whyyy >///< and felt I had to "listen to him" *sigh* Got back to the game and won. Lee asked how'd I do, I just nodded (because there's nothing really to say & he wasn't close anyway lol) and he did like a little clap xD the ones that don't really make noise, and I think he said good job? but I can't remember. After game, Coach had varsities run. Shelly had a head start. Not wanting her to run alone, I ran after her, and Alaiza followed after me and we ran together (Shelly was already up ahead). Lee comes up behind us, he says "where are you girls going?" (joking of course), we let him pass, and eventually he passes Shelly too :p
You know, some days I don't even talk to him. The day I'm trying not to interact w/ him, whyyy. Well, I mean, I should've expected it. During games, we usually ask each other about our games anyway.
~
Andrew DM-ed me earlier before the games but because I was warming up, I didn't answer him xD The convo continued at home and he ended up just ranting to me, and then to me giving him a pep talk lol Pep talks don't really work unless face to face haha.
What am I to do w/ 2 injured people xD
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|