<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Rockstar
written on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 @ 11:55 PM ✈

So today we had practice (& somewhat open gym) at 3. I got there at around 2:45, went inside the gym, saw no nets set up, & saw them sitting outside near the benches so I went out to join them. It was a little awk. hehe. They were playing speed & BS. Axl & Coach were kinda running late :p Well Axl came from inside the campus. Coach was stuck in traffic. Lee didn't get to the gym til exactly 3? lol. JohnJay was calling Axl at this moment on my phone, and then I guess Axl asked who it was & he said me xD.
After he ended his call, Lee asked JohnJay how long they've been waiting & he said since after school. Since Lee didn't have a 4th period, he went home. JohnJay asked where he came from, and, with a straight face & wide eyes, he said "from the trash can." I could not not laugh LOL. He's been bringing that up ever since I messaged him after the Stagg tournament ahahaha. Seeing as Coach & them weren't there, he walked off across the street w/ his stuff to buy himself & Vito some Rockstar. (Coach Lynch came by & fist-bumped me & Vito, who was sitting on the floor in front of me; I was standing. And he said "we got some award winners right here")
He came back, & gave Vito one & had one for himself. Vito asked how much it was. Lee said $5 for one LOL. & that he spent a total of $11 on both of them. Vito said he could've just bought it at Food4Less for cheap. Lee was like "just kidding, 2 for $5" and laughed. Then Vito was like "oh then I don't feel so bad." He gets up bc by now, Axl came by w/ the key. Lee opened his can & drank. He walked by me & asked if I wanted some (I'm pretty sure I wasn't staring at him or anything o.o). I told him I've never tried Rockstar & he kinda gave me a look lol. Don't know what kind of look though lol. Jim & Vito were like "you don't know what it is?" and I'm just like no. He offered again, so I took it. Turned away from them & tried to drink it but then decided to make sure first. So I turned around to Lee & asked "do I just drink from it or waterfall?" and he said waterfall. So I turned around again, trying to waterfall. Couldn't do it xD & I was telling them I can waterfall from a bottle but not a can. Vito was like who can or something like that. So I just attempted to. And I drank like 2 drops (bc waterfalling is too hard lol) and I ended up spilling a bit. xD Got his can sticky hehe ^^' my bad. He didn't mind (well, he didn't show it lol) He just drank it after I gave it back to him. I told them it tasted like soda xD It didn't taste too bad... When we were walking in, he was telling Jim I think that he drank Rockstar at night, & ended up staying up all night. 

Since league is this Friday, we had practice. Nothing much. Doubles practiced w/ Coach & singles were w/ Axl. Drills were okay. I think after our second drill, Mai was serving to me. She looked behind her (where the boys' doubles were training w/ Coach) and then she smiled at me. Well, at least I thought it looked like she was giving me the smile. But no response from me 'cause I really didn't know why she was smiling. lol
At the end we played our "boy versions" lol. so V1 v V1 etc. I had another fun game w/ Adrian :) the 1st set wasn't too bad, but I don't think he was all into it. The 2nd set I think I played bad, like I couldn't run (not like couldn't but yeah).
~~
Skyping w/ Jim & Jen & talking about my blog post about playing doubles w/ him & how we beat Ricky/Tong. I started doubting myself if we had won so I messaged him. They were both on my FB omygahhhh. lol. And then I ended the convo w/ "See U" blue cat sticker (bc all he said was "oh.........okay" lol.) He had gotten off already, but sent me a sleeping Pusheen sticker 40min-ish later xD He still does not seem like a sticker person ahaha >//w\\<

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life