konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Happy 2021!
written on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 @ 3:44 PM ✈
Well wouldja look at that. It's the new year 2021 and I haven't blogged for a whole month *insert shocked Pikachu* I've been feeling meh. What's new :p What's better than a new year to get my shizz together. Again. This morning I cleaned my desk and it feels good. No kidding that cleaning your space clears your mind. And the end of December marks the end of my employment with SJAWP. I am currently unemployed oop oop. Was that good idea? Who knows... BRAIN DUMP: I need to continue to apply to jobs (need to make new shots for an updated reel + update resume), work on merch for my shop (my polar bear/seal set + CNY merch), take Youtubing more seriously aka be more consistent/plan ahead etc. I actually spent Christmas back home. And I was feeling super recharged! but as soon as I got back to San Jose, all that was gone. Ha. Ha. So I'm trying to get back into it by watching studio vlogs. Watching Tiffany making plushies for her RISD finals makes me want to get back to my crafts ToT maybe I'll crochet since that's the only craft I have here HMM. Also because of this break, I realized a break is a good break when I stop stressing over the fact that I haven't created. Like, forcing myself to create really doesn't help. Thinking about it all also doesn't help. I felt rested when I was at home because I didn't have my tablet staring at me to create LOL I have been playing a ton of Genshin Impact just because there was an ongoing event so I was grinding. The event ended 2 days ago so Side note: Robin met us halfway in Hayward on my way back to SJ, and we went to Hippie's Brew and got the Yoncé. It was good! I've also been craving snacks like cookies and chips... woops.
|
Happy 2021!
written on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 @ 3:44 PM ✈
Well wouldja look at that. It's the new year 2021 and I haven't blogged for a whole month *insert shocked Pikachu* I've been feeling meh. What's new :p What's better than a new year to get my shizz together. Again. This morning I cleaned my desk and it feels good. No kidding that cleaning your space clears your mind. And the end of December marks the end of my employment with SJAWP. I am currently unemployed oop oop. Was that good idea? Who knows... BRAIN DUMP: I need to continue to apply to jobs (need to make new shots for an updated reel + update resume), work on merch for my shop (my polar bear/seal set + CNY merch), take Youtubing more seriously aka be more consistent/plan ahead etc. I actually spent Christmas back home. And I was feeling super recharged! but as soon as I got back to San Jose, all that was gone. Ha. Ha. So I'm trying to get back into it by watching studio vlogs. Watching Tiffany making plushies for her RISD finals makes me want to get back to my crafts ToT maybe I'll crochet since that's the only craft I have here HMM. Also because of this break, I realized a break is a good break when I stop stressing over the fact that I haven't created. Like, forcing myself to create really doesn't help. Thinking about it all also doesn't help. I felt rested when I was at home because I didn't have my tablet staring at me to create LOL I have been playing a ton of Genshin Impact just because there was an ongoing event so I was grinding. The event ended 2 days ago so Side note: Robin met us halfway in Hayward on my way back to SJ, and we went to Hippie's Brew and got the Yoncé. It was good! I've also been craving snacks like cookies and chips... woops.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|