<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Playing again
written on Monday, June 14, 2021 @ 9:29 PM ✈

I am so ded.

I went to play badminton with Jim, Tong, and Bryan. 2 hours worth of games LOL I am very much surprised I could still play. As rusty as I am--I haven't played for probably about 2+ years :o --I wasn't that rusty, lol. Before, even if I played every other week, I would miss a lot of birdies or fail serves a lot when I first started. Here I am, thinking I would miss the birdies on my first few hits, but I didn't! Anyway, so very sore. I am DRAINED. All I want to do is lay down. With all the stamina/energy being consumed, and how hot it was/how sweaty I was, I did end up getting a headache that was on and off. It wasn't too bad though. There goes my calves OTL (for context, I stopped going to badminton because I didn't want my calves to get any bigger than they already were LOL)

Afterward, went to Eastridge to wait for Nancy to get off work. We went to this Vietnamese restaurant in the N7/La Creme plaza by Steph's place. The food was aight. I got this chow fun dish, but it wasn't the thick noodles/Chinese dish I was thinking of; they used pad thai noodles instead of the wide flat ones.

Then I was dropped off home, where right after, Robin and I went to the gym. I was soo tired so I did light/no weights for leg day. Since I ate so late, I didn't eat dinner.

I will be so sore tomorrow.

~~

On a side note, still job hunting. But one of the interviews I had, though I was not accepted as an intern (was I overqualified? LOL), I signed a contract with them as a "graphics artist/animator"--so technically freelance? They will contact me when there's a project that I'm a fit for. I wasn't expecting much since I didn't get anything for a while, and then one of the project managers contacted me! At this point, a gig is a gig lol. I report directly to the project manager, and she's so nice, and in Hawaii lol. I have to work with an older videographer, otherwise, I'm mainly working on my own. The job itself isn't anything difficult, so that's good. My SJSU email is deactivating soon; does this mean I need to pay monthly for Adobe programs? Sadness. I currently use Illustrator and After Effects. If it weren't for this gig, I probably would've switched over to some open-source programs lol

ALSO. We recently got an Oculus and have been playing Beat Saber. It is pretty addicting heh.

I also want to do a cover but wow, do you know how long ago it was since I tried to learn a dance? Lol I'm just not motivated anymore. Learning just the chorus/TikTok-y dances are probably my limit. Unless the dance for a 3+ minute song is that good pft.


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life